Simona Kloft Zitnik, dr. med.
Simona Eva Kloft Zitnik was born and trained as a paediatrician in Slovenia. For private reasons, she has been living with her three children and her husband in Frankfurt, Germany since 2008.
- 2011: accredited as medical specialist in paediatrics and adolescent medicine, State Medical Chamber of Hessen, Germany
- 2005–2011: working as paediatrician in University Children’s Hospital Ljubljana, Department of Allergology, Rheumatology, and Clinical Immunology, University Medical Centre Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 2004: visiting researcher, Charité Virchow Klinikum, Department of Paediatrics, Division of Pulmonology and Immunology, Berlin, Germany
- 2001: graduated as Master of Science, University Medical Center Ljubljana
- 1999–2003: paediatrics residency program, University Children’s Hospital Ljubljana, University Medical Centre Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 1996–1998: various internships in emergency medical aid, general paediatrics, interior medicine, and surgery, University Medical Center Ljubljana
- 1996: graduated as medical doctor, University of Ljubljana
Back to the team page >